Arch Dental is gradually re-opening starting May 11.
The last six weeks have been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the Coronavirus. While many things have changed, our commitment to your health and well-being remains our top priority.
Starting May 11, we have started to see patients for more routine needs. Currently, we have a limited schedule of 9 am to 3 pm Monday through Thursday and are only scheduling patients to come in if they require restorative work or have emergency needs. We tentatively plan to start seeing patients for hygiene and routine care near the end of May. Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
You will notice many changes when you arrive at our office. We have re-designed our schedule and many of our protocols from top to bottom, all focused on your health and well-being. We are going above and beyond what we are required to do in order to provide the absolute very best care you expect from us.
For your health and well-being, we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to provide a safe dental treatment experience for you and our team.
Before your appointment:
- We will be screening all patients using the ADA COVID screening questionnaire via the phone call when we are confirming appointments.
- We’ll ask that you wait in your car and to bring a mask for you to wear when you are here. Just call the office or send us a text message and we’ll come out to get you when we’re ready for you.
- One of our team members will bring you into the entryway, take your temperature, and go through the COVID screening questions again.
We have always had absolutely state-of-the-art sterilization processes but we have increased all of our office disinfecting significantly, far beyond what any federal agencies are requiring.
Additional measures for your safety:
- We are disinfecting every surface in our office and every item you contact while you are here both before you come in and we will do so again after you leave.
- There will be very few if any other patients in the office while you are here. Patients in our lobby will remain distanced at least 6 feet apart.
- All of our team members will be wearing masks and you’ll notice that Dr. Harnish and his assistants will be wearing two masks, scrub jackets, and face shields as well.
- We have added medical-grade air purification systems to each of our treatment rooms.
- We are screening all staff members twice a day with screening questions and temperatures.
We are taking the Coronavirus outbreak very seriously, and your safety is the most important thing to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
We look forward to seeing you soon!